[Libs-Or] Join ACRL-Oregon for a free webinar discussion on collection development on 4/5/19 from 10-11am

Meredith Farkas meredith.farkas at pcc.edu
Mon Apr 1 18:09:13 PDT 2019

This is just a friendly reminder that ACRL-OR's free webinar discussion of
collection development practices is happening this Friday April 5th from
10-11am Pacific. All are welcome, but you do need to register.

ACRL-Oregon is piloting offering webinars on topics relevant to academic
library workers. Members and non-members alike are welcome to join us.

Our third webinar -- a facilitated discussion -- is entitled “Critical
Conversations in Collection Development” and will be facilitated by Damon
Campbell, Acquisitions Librarian at the University of Oregon on Friday,
April 5th from 10-11am Pacific.

*Critical Conversations in Collection Development*

Join us for a discussion on Collection Development and the factors that
inform our policies. This participatory webinar is intended to give
attendees insight into the CD work of their colleagues, share their
experiences, and discuss successes and challenges in CD. Bring your own
collection development best practices, successes, and struggles to the
conversation!

Registration is open, but we are limited to 100 attendees in the session,
so register soon!

https://zoom.us/meeting/register/ffd455afc55d2e608c34be5db4a05ad8

We also plan to record the webinar and make it available to registrants
after the live broadcast.

Did you miss our first two pilot webinars? You can easily access "Critical
Library Management" <http://bit.ly/acrl-or-jan19> and "Geek Geek out, don’t
freak out: How to chill out and learn to love assessment"
<http://bit.ly/acrl-or-feb19> at your leisure.

Questions about our webinar pilot can be directed to ACRL-Oregon President
Meredith Farkas at acrlor at olaweb.org
<http://clicks.memberclicks-mail.net/wf/click?upn=hAA8NCKsUzciFBkhPKAHxDRVOpfRogKGDgyJwROxOWToTyeuuQptVZg2tWmwxlJVw4-2B2xofCqxgoHOmBbE0EJx-2FKXePJX5xLpO9t3VRm8zb3ntiIEmasWRJMLzE9ATlq_Nyn35F5Sk0o5Qm5OYjxKBUfkWMRQfySwT1TeYNzzxvRjKYdoKdtYXnuXSDwU-2FqA1vzhw-2B-2F0U-2BUA-2F14hOYew-2BkCQWPHnhOIDkmOFUgUHmXD6G8jYas4zQX3tzIOnEBJQD4Q-2FAhKaNWLh-2F1HNvTGHVFy9OniB3e2q-2FowGYNed0BQFUA6x4rXOCUw5x9Du5756QrFxv2Pf3hoS806Kedeub7s4UrxtUkg0-2FxYKz9DmyC8eFDbEGBnE7dgnHqqzG7zdIKY5y6YVuK0gn88WX-2FXB1fC5-2FAmADx3p39I3OfX1Nr7qwG5SynlM75bUTZJ2YVAPAgdYeA2y-2Bgw-2FYDjYBjMp0uw-3D-3D>
.

Best wishes,

Meredith
Meredith Farkas, Faculty Librarian, Library SAC Chair
Pronouns: she/her
Portland Community College Library, Sylvania Campus
971-722-4966
meredith.farkas at pcc.edu
www.pcc.edu/library