[Libs-Or] Join us for Northwest Evergreen Users Symposium

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Wed Apr 3 11:49:41 PDT 2019

Hello friends,

Registration is over for the Northwest Evergreen Users Symposium, and
we have a great group of people joining us from a diverse set of
libraries.  If you missed registration, you can still feel free to
drop by for all or part of the day on Tuesday, April 16.  The
symposium will take place in the Vancouver Community Library in
Vancouver, Washington.  It will be free and open to all, and we hope
you can join us!

More information available on our Web site:
https://sites.google.com/linnbenton.edu/egnw2019

Note that if you did not register, we may not be able to provide a
complimentary lunch.

Warmly,

Angela Kilsdonk, Millissa Macomber, and Jane Sandberg
Northwest Evergreen Users Symposium Planning Committee

--
Jane Sandberg
Electronic Resources Librarian