[Libs-Or] Anyone going from Portland/Vancouver to Bend?

Sara Thompson sarat at dpls.lib.or.us
Thu Apr 25 11:46:55 PDT 2019

It was so great to see the big library family at the OLA-WLA conference last week!  And as with any family reunion, I left something behind - the Hilton Vancouver is holding a small red and white cooler for me that I left behind in the hotel room.  Is anyone by any chance traveling from the Portland area to the Bend area in the next few weeks?  If you can reunite me with the little cooler, I would happily thank you with a coffee/ cocoa / beer of your choice!

And don't worry, there isn't anything growing inside it. I managed to grab all the water bottles from the cooler but not the cooler itself. D'oh.

Thank you so much for your help!

Sara Q. Thompson
Adult Services Manager
Deschutes Public Library