[Libs-Or] Discards Vender?

Aaron Novinger anovinger at orcity.org
Thu Apr 25 11:49:50 PDT 2019

Hello,

We're looking for an alternative to Better World Books for our discards. Years ago, somebody gave me the name of another vendor that brought a kiosk for staff to dump their discards in; however, I can't find that email.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Aaron

[Email Signature Logo]

Aaron Novinger
anovinger at orcity.org
Technology & Library Promotion Librarian
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1022 Direct phone

Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/ORCityLibrary>, Pinterest<https://www.pinterest.com/OregonCityPL/>, and Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/oregoncitylibrary/>!
Subscribe to our email newsletter!<http://www.orcity.org/library/webform/email-newsletter>
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.