[Libs-Or] Discards Vender?

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Thu Apr 25 13:02:51 PDT 2019

For a while we were partnering with Discover Books. They've since pulled out of the Coast (sadly -- they were very easy to work with and took EVERYTHING) but it might be worth looking into them.

I'm always looking for other alternatives to the dumpster...

 [1529519400927_PastedImage]

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney, MLIS
LIBRARY DIRECTOR
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101  |  PO Box 50  |  Lincoln City, OR
P: 541.996.1251  |  E: kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
W: Driftwoodlib.org | W: LincolnCity.org