[Libs-Or] Appointment Booking Software

Holly Campbell-Polivka Hollyc at tigard-or.gov
Mon Dec 2 13:58:40 PST 2019

Hi All,

Does anyone have any recommendations for appointment booking software? We need it for study room reservations and our read to the dogs program. We have already looked into Library Market but it's a bit robust for our needs. We've also looked into the Wordpress Book-A-Room but we do not have a Wordpress page so as we understand it, we cannot use it (for those of you who use that, can you confirm that is correct?). We're also looking into Demco's D!BS and Springshare/LibCal. Any experience with either of those, or any completely different appointment booking software not yet on my radar?

Holly Campbell-Polivka
Youth Services Librarian
Tigard Public Library
Direct: 503-718-2811
Children's Desk: 503-718-2656
Hours: Mon 11:30-8; Tues 9:30-6; Fri 9:30-6; Sat 9:30-6
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

[cid:image001.png at 01D35EAD.77800C70]

DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the Oregon Administrative Rules "City General Records Retention Schedule."