December 2019 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Dec 2 05:20:33 PST 2019
Ending: Tue Dec 31 17:49:26 PST 2019
- [Libs-Or] New MCLS classes for January - June 2020 now available for registration!
- [Libs-Or] Emporia State University SLIM December Webinar: Become a Goodreads Power User
- [Libs-Or] Call for nominations for Oregon Poet Laureate
- [Libs-Or] December Online Learning Opportunities
- [Libs-Or] Mock Pura Belpré Awards.
- [Libs-Or] DEADLINE DEC 5: Call for Proposals: Work Smarter, Not Harder: Innovating Technical Services
- [Libs-Or] Appointment Booking Software
- [Libs-Or] Deadline Friday! Last Chance for Nominations for the CLS Innovation in College Librarianship Award
- [Libs-Or] FW: Follow Libros for Oregon at the FIL on IG, FB, Twitter
- [Libs-Or] Online Northwest 2020 Conference Proposals DUE Dec 9th
- [Libs-Or] Launching Libraries 2020
- [Libs-Or] Fwd: The Fantagraphics Cyber Monday Sale — Extended!
- [Libs-Or] Oregon Broadband Assessment Survey
- [Libs-Or] State Library Newsletter: Letter to Libraries Online - December 2019
- [Libs-Or] Opportunity for small and/or rural library workers
- [Libs-Or] ALA Libraries Transform Communities Engagement Grant
- [Libs-Or] Tis the season... to report intellectual freedom challenges to the State Library!
- [Libs-Or] Washington Library Association Virtual Conference
- [Libs-Or] Register FREE today for the Pura Belpre Award
- [Libs-Or] book stumper very tall pink fairy tale book not disney
- [Libs-Or] Running for ALA Council or ALA President
- [Libs-Or] Express your gratitude/appreciation
CSD Lampman Chair
- [Libs-Or] Solved! book stumper very tall pink fairy tale book not disney
- [Libs-Or] New Book at the State Library: Techniques for Electronic Resource Management
- [Libs-Or] ACRL-OR School/Academic Library Scholarship to Eagle Point HS and SOU
- [Libs-Or] Tech-Talk: SOCIAL MEDIA – Save Facebook Videos... Survey Contest Winners
- [Libs-Or] Major renovation of OHS Research Library slated for 2020
- [Libs-Or] There’s gold in them thar oral histories!
- [Libs-Or] New book at the State Library: Competency-Based Career Planning for Reference and User Services Professionals
- [Libs-Or] The 25 Best Children’s Books of 2019
- [Libs-Or] The last batch of MCLS workshops for 2019!
- [Libs-Or] FW: Google-ALA - Libraries Build Business grant opportunity - Applications now being accepted
- [Libs-Or] Urban Librarians Unite Conference-Call for Proposals
Urban Librarians Unite
- [Libs-Or] Page limit for printing from public PCs?
- [Libs-Or] Job Opening Coos Bay
- [Libs-Or] Stumper -- older novel about life at the end of the Oregon Trail?
- [Libs-Or] SOLF Continuing Education Scholarship Application
- [Libs-Or] New book at the State Library: Building Teaching and Learning Communities
- [Libs-Or] Correction to SOLF Scholarship
- [Libs-Or] Job at Pacific University: Publishing & Scholarly Communications Coordinator
Gilman, Isaac P.
- [Libs-Or] Ask: Rotating community art displays
- [Libs-Or] Position Open - Weekend Circulation Lead
- [Libs-Or] Hubble Telescope 30th Anniversary display opportunity
- [Libs-Or] Tech-Talk: OFFICE / EMAIL - A Faster Way to Add a Hyperlink
- [Libs-Or] Webinars and more from WebJunction
- [Libs-Or] Fw: Position Announcement - Clatsop CC
- [Libs-Or] Privacy-focused professional development
- [Libs-Or] Job Posting: Josephine Community Library District Cataloging Manager
- [Libs-Or] Job Posting : SOU Hannon Library Government Information & OER Support Specialist
- [Libs-Or] Organizational tools for anti-racist & EDI libraries
- [Libs-Or] Temporary Research & Instruction Librarian for Spring 2020, Lewis & Clark College
- [Libs-Or] New Book at State Lib => DataStory: Explain Data & Inspire Action Through Story
- [Libs-Or] New book at the State Library - Intellectual Property and Information Rights for Librarians
- [Libs-Or] Fwd: Looking for a Librarian who loves data!
- [Libs-Or] Recruiting for Librarians!
- [Libs-Or] Dowd Webinar in January: Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- [Libs-Or] Call for nominations: OLA Honors and Awards
- [Libs-Or] Tech-Talk: WEBSITE – How to Vet a Charitable Organization Before Donating
- [Libs-Or] REMINDER: Free webinar - Become a Goodreads Power User
- [Libs-Or] 2020 OLA Conference / Save the Date and Book your Hotel
- [Libs-Or] New and Archived Webinars from Tech-Talk
- [Libs-Or] help with a book
- [Libs-Or] Two Oregon Libraries receive Library Census Equity Fund grant awards
- [Libs-Or] Register soon for early bird discount! OLA CSD Mock Geisel Award
- [Libs-Or] People for Oregon Libraries PAC?
- [Libs-Or] Job Postings
- [Libs-Or] *Call for Proposal* OLA Conference 2020 - deadline is January 4, 2020
- [Libs-Or] How to donate to People for Oregon Libraries
- [Libs-Or] Retirement event for Robin Puccetti, Independence Public Library Director
Beth Anne Huffine
- [Libs-Or] Free Speech spaces at your library
- [Libs-Or] Tuesday Topic: Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Intellectual Freedom
- [Libs-Or] Tech-Talk: OFFICE - Hyperlinking Documents
- [Libs-Or] Ashland, OR is looking for a Teen Librarian
- [Libs-Or] job opening - closes 1/6/20
- [Libs-Or] Tech-Talk: WEB TOOL – Gratitude, Inspiration, Peace
- [Libs-Or] Civics for Adults - and Others! Update
dcohen at hevanet.com
- [Libs-Or] Happy New Year and Happy Learning!
- [Libs-Or] Call for Poster Session Proposals
- [Libs-Or] Lift Every Voice: Why African American Poetry Matters (Grant App due Feb. 21)
- [Libs-Or] New book at the State Library: 50+ Programs for Tweens, Teens, Adults, and Families: 12 Months of Ideas
- [Libs-Or] PNLA/AkLA 2020: Call for Program Proposals - Juneau Alaska
- [Libs-Or] Employment Opportunity: Part-time Library Assistant
- [Libs-Or] Open Librarian 1 Position Newport Public Library
- [Libs-Or] Open Library Specialist 1 Position Newport Public Library
Last message date:
Tue Dec 31 17:49:26 PST 2019
Archived on: Thu Nov 19 13:42:13 PST 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).