[Libs-Or] book stumper very tall pink fairy tale book not disney

Library Tech 1 toledolibrary at cityoftoledo.org
Wed Dec 4 14:16:35 PST 2019

Esther,

Could it be Marie Ponsot and Adrienne Segur’s “The Fairy Tale Book” or “The Snow Queen and Other Tales”?

https://www.amazon.com/Fairy-Tale-Book-Deluxe-Golden/dp/B001D67Q7A
https://www.amazon.com/Snow-Queen-Other-Tales-Traditional/dp/B000MRKRRM

These were larger hardcover Golden Books, each over 12” tall (not two feet, but things are bigger when you’re a kid). The first book at least includes Sleeping Beauty, and/but the second has a cover illustration that matches up with one of your patron’s recollections. Worth a look, anyway. ☺

Hope this helps,

Harrison Baker
Assistant Library Director
Operations Manager