[Libs-Or] Dowd Webinar in January: Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Tue Dec 17 15:19:14 PST 2019

Greetings!

As many of you are aware, Ryan Dowd is offering monthly, free webinars through the State Library's statewide subscription of Dowd's online tutorial, Librarian's Guide to Homelessness.

The next webinar (Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault) will be on Thursday, January 2 at 11:00a (PT).

Staff, volunteers, and board members from ANY Oregon library (school, tribal, academic, or public) may attend these webinars. However, in order to receive the registration link for each webinar, you must be registered for the online tutorial. (Note: you do not need to complete the tutorial, you just need to register for access.)

Registration is easy, just fill out this form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Reg4HomlessnessTraining and you will receive a confirmation email within three business days (usually less!)

After you have completed the form and as each webinar is announced, you will receive an email with the webinar registration link. This link is not to be shared beyond our colleagues in Oregon since it is made available through the statewide subscription.

Can't make it? Most webinars will be archived (technology willing) and available for up to two weeks, so be sure to register for the webinar in order to receive the link to the archived version!

Questions? Concerns? Please feel free to contact me!

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 503-378-2527| www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Tumblr<http://www.statelibraryor.tumblr.com/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image005.png at 01D31C27.4B9FEA30]