[Libs-Or] help with a book

Rich Wandschneider rich.wandschneider at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 07:07:16 PST 2019

That’s it! Thank you so much. Our community will be reading Julie Otsuka’s
When the Emporer was Divine after first of year, and I remembered this book
as good background on Asian immigrants’ arrivals. Don’t know what happened
to my copy, but Amazon has at reasonable price. It will go in Josephy
Library.

Thanks again!
rich

rich.wandschneider at gmail.com