[Libs-Or] People for Oregon Libraries PAC?

Buzzy Nielsen, OLA Legislative Committee Chair ldlcchair at olaweb.org
Fri Dec 20 11:29:13 PST 2019

Hi Laura,

PFOL still exist and accepts donations. Other than the Board of Directors,
the information on their website (https://pfolpac.weebly.com/) should be
correct. They also have an active Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/PeopleforOregonLibrariesPAC/ .

If you or anyone else has more specific questions about PFOL, please
contact me at my personal email: buzzy.nielsen at gmail.com.

Cheers!
Buzzy

*****
Chair, 2019-20
Library Development & Legislative Committee
Oregon Library Association
ldlcchair at olaweb.org
541-447-7978 (o)
971-270-0527 (m)