[Libs-Or] Random Drug Screening

Buzzy Nielsen Bnielsen at crooklib.org
Fri Feb 1 14:15:43 PST 2019

I already sent this to Kathy, but I also wanted to remind other people about this court case from several years ago that pertained directly to drug-testing of library employees. It deals with pre-employment drug screening, but some of its findings may have wider implications.

https://www.aclu-or.org/en/cases/lanier-v-woodburn

Cheers!
Buzzy <- Not a lawyer!

Director of Library Services