[Libs-Or] Statements from ALA Units and Affiliates on Racism within ALA 5/6/19

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 19:45:18 PST 2019

I have been putting together this document with statements from various ALA
units and affiliates.  It is now a Google document but is only open for
viewing..
It may be found at https://bit.ly/2HU9FaF.

The recent additions are the RUSA statement and the  ACRL Digital
Scholarship Section open letter. More statements will be found as I
discover them or people let me know about them.

I am hoping that these statements are just the beginning and that real
action and change will begin soon.  We can't just rely on these nice
statements to solve anything.

--
*Diedre Conkling*
*diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

“If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude.”―Maya Angelou