[Libs-Or] Support SB 5518 and Support Ready to Read Grants

LUDINGTON Sue R Sue.LUDINGTON at co.lane.or.us
Mon Feb 11 11:21:51 PST 2019

Hi everyone,
For those of you who want to see our own OLA members in action this afternoon, testifying on this issue before the Joint Subcommittee on General Government, you can watch today’s public hearing streamed live!

https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2019R1/Committees/JWMGG/2019-02-11-15-00/Agenda

Note that at 3:00pm, when the hearing is expected to start, a small video/camera graphic will appear at the top and you can click on it to watch.

We’ll have 6 members testifying on behalf of our organization, expressing why OLA supports the State Library budget bill which includes the funding for Ready to Read grants. We’re so fortunate that these folks have taken the time to give live testimony – please extend your thanks to them when you see them.

If you have any questions about navigating OLIS, you’re welcome to contact me directly. It’s a pretty easy tool to use, and really quite comprehensive!

Best of luck to our members at the hearing today!

Sue Ludington
Law Librarian

Lane County Law Library
125 East 8th Avenue