[Libs-Or] EVENT: Learn About the Rule of Law: March 5, 2019, Judicial Outreach Week Event in Portland, Oregon

Laura Orr laura_thelawlib at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 11:56:32 PST 2019

 Greetings:

This is an event many of us, young and old (and in between :) and future law students not to mention government wonks might enjoy:
https://www.mbabar.org/calendar/2019-03-05/judge-bushong-presentation.html

I also posted this event's announcement to the Oregon Legal Research blog. I haven't heard yet if this March 5th event will be recorded, podcast, streamed, etc.:
https://blog.oregonlegalresearch.com/Learn About the Rule of Law: March 5, 2019, Judicial Outreach Week Event in Portland, Oregon:
Laura
Laura Orr, JD, MLSLegal research and public law library consultantPhone/text: 503-936-0159Email: laura_thelawlib at yahoo.comEmail: laurathelawlib at gmail.comhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-orr-877b888Oregon Legal Research: http://blog.oregonlegalresearch.com/