[Libs-Or] Register for Rescheduled March 11 Spring Directors Meeting

Marianne Coalson MarianneC at wccls.org
Tue Feb 26 13:25:14 PST 2019

I know some have reported getting a MS Outlook screen when clicking on the registration link.  Please use this link instead:

https://ola.memberclicks.net/pld-directors-mtg-reg-March-11-2019

Sorry for the confusion!

Thanks,
Marianne

Marianne Coalson
Bethany Branch Manager
Cedar Mill & Bethany Community Libraries
(503)617-7323
http://library.cedarmill.org/bethany/