[Libs-Or] Boolean shootout, new video game snippet.

Sergio Lopez sergiolopezpdx at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 05:47:52 PST 2019

Hello, all.
I just made a new small video game to add to my library instruction. This
small video game's purpose is to introduce or assess Boolean logic concepts.
If you would like to try it or use it. the game is at the link below:
http://uglylibrarytools.com/phaser/boolean_shootout/
If you find bugs, major flaws, or other issues, please let me know and I
will fix them right away while giving you my eternal gratitude.
The game is licensed under the MIT license. If you find this game useful in
any way, please use it in anyway it suits your needs.

Thank you very much.
Sergio Lopez