[Libs-Or] Have you made your appointments yet? OLA/OASL Legislative Day 2/12/19

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 15:49:22 PST 2019

Please set up an appointment with your Legislators today!  Please try to
make the appointments for the OLA/OASL Legislative Day, February 12.

If you really can’t meet with your Legislators on Legislative Day then
please send an email or make a phone call on February 12 so that we
saturate the Capital with library information on Legislative Day.

Oregon library supporters — it’s time to make our voices heard! Join
OLA/OASL for Library Legislative Day.

It’s easy. Simply call your legislator, make an appointment, then let us
know you’re coming, and we’ll have books ready for your legislator to
donate to your library.

Click here to find your legislator’s contact information:
https://bit.ly/1zqJ5pm

Click here to sign the spreadsheet and let us know you’re coming:
https://goo.gl/Nb2fj4
--
*Diedre Conkling*
*diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

“If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude.”―Maya Angelou