[Libs-Or] Fine Free Libraries

Mark Rose mrose at hermiston.or.us
Fri Jan 25 11:57:03 PST 2019

The first library I worked for was fine free. However, they were also sent lost books to collections fairly quickly. The collection is of value to the community if it can be checked out, use of a collection agency is the teeth some people need to be fair to others in the community.

Mark Rose
Director, Hermiston Public Library
mrose at hermiston.or.us<mailto:mrose at hermiston.or.us>
541-667-5050