[Libs-Or] (no subject)

Alan Cordle Villegas acordle at pcc.edu
Mon Jun 10 15:33:21 PDT 2019

I visited that library after the university closed because I bought some
furniture at auction. There were other people there who'd purchased all of
the book collections. I think everything that was left after auction was
being discarded. I suspect you could add it to your own collection if you'd
like.

--
Alan Cordle Villegas
He/Him/His