[Libs-Or] (no subject)

Hilterbrand, Lori Lori.Hilterbrand at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jun 10 16:16:13 PDT 2019

Beth Anne –
You might check with the Orbis Cascade Alliance.  Many of the books from Marylhurst were moved to other collections and there might be use for it.  I’m not sure who your best beginning point of contact would be right now, but I’d try Kate Jones and Lesley Lowery.  If they don’t know they’ll be able to direct you appropriately.
Thanks for trying to get it to its rightful home!
Lori

Lori Hilterbrand l Circulation Services Supervisor
she, her, hers
The Valley Library | Oregon State University l Corvallis, OR 97331
541-737-3627  Go Beavs!