[Libs-Or] Story Time Training?

Katrina Ehrnman-Newton katrina at wccls.org
Thu Jun 13 12:38:46 PDT 2019

Hello Susana,

When I was first taking on story time I didn't have a lot of in-person training access, but found this website very helpful: http://storytimeunderground.org/index.html

It hasn't updated in a couple years, but the "Ask a Storytime Ninja" archives are a great place to read about some common concerns. Likewise, "Hack My Storytime" can be good reading to look at different story time formats and ideas on how to improve them.

Good luck, and have fun!

Best wishes,
Katrina Ehrnman-Newton
Youth services librarian