[Libs-Or] OLA Staff Training Round Table elections-needs candidates

Laural Winter lauralw at multco.us
Tue Jun 25 19:54:41 PDT 2019

  Hello there

The Staff Training Roundtable needs candidates!

Would you like to be the Chair, Chair-elect, or Secretary?

We need a Chair for 2019/20.

We need a Chair-elect 2019/20 who will also be Chair 2020/21.

And we need a Secretary for 2019/20.

Since our Roundtable has no fee to join, any OLA member can run for these
offices. You can join our Roundtable at any time.

Duties: The Chair attends all meetings, organizes and announces meeting
dates, develops the agendas, and chairs the meetings. The Chair-elect can
assist with any or all of the duties of the Chair, and will be the Chair in
the following year. Being Chair-elect is a two year commitment. Secretary
takes notes at the meetings, shares the notes, and manages the STRT page on
the OLA website. Typically other Roundtable members help with a lot of the
work.

If you would like to enter your name for consideration please email
bkincaid at fvrl.org with answers to the following questions:

Your Name:
Your Current Position & Organization:
Why do you want this position (250 words or less):
What STRT Position you are running for?

Please respond by end of business on Friday, July 12th. We will conduct a
vote of our membership in late July. Our new officers for the coming year
will be finalized by the beginning of August.

Thank you,
Blake Kincaid (co-chair 18/19)
Laural Winter (co-chair 18/19)

--

*Laural WinterInformation Services Staff Training Librarian*
Multnomah County Library

*Learning + Organizational Development: *internal support, guidance and
leadership