[Libs-Or] book club rules

Silvana Santana Gabriell silvang at multco.us
Wed Jun 26 09:35:42 PDT 2019

 Last year I went to the Joint Conference of Librarians of Color and one of
the presentations was from Denver Public Library on how to use a program
such as a book club to bring awareness and social change.
Here is a photo of the rules they came up with, their contact information
if you wish to find out more, and a print out of the presentation outline.
Good luck!

[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]

Silvana Santana Gabriell