[Libs-Or] Corvallis-Benton County is hiring - Deputy Director

Chavez, Ashlee Ashlee.Chavez at corvallisoregon.gov
Fri Jun 28 16:31:40 PDT 2019

The Corvallis-Benton County Public Library has an amazing job opening right now with our Deputy Director position.

This is a wonderful opportunity to join our rock star team and live in a fantastic and supportive community. As some of you might know, our loyal community just voted yes on another five year levy to provide additional support to the Library with an almost 73% approval rating!

See our attached job flier for information about the position, the Library and the City.

To apply for this position, please visit City of Corvallis Job Opportunities<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/corvallisor/jobs/2493834/library-deputy-director?page=2&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>.

The first review of applications will occur on July 29.

Ashlee Chavez
Library Director
Corvallis-Benton County Public Library
645 NW Monroe Ave | Corvallis, OR 97330 | 541-766-6910
[500px-Logo-New-green]<https://cbcpubliclibrary.net/>
  Enrich | Excite | Explore

Disclaimer: This e-mail message is a public record of the City of Corvallis. The contents may be subject to public disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law and subject to the State of Oregon Records Retention Schedules. (OAR:166.200.0200-405)