[Libs-Or] Fine Free

Elena Gleason Elena.Gleason at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Wed Mar 6 15:47:58 PST 2019

This map is also not totally accurate. WCCLS is on this map as partially fine free (accurate-we do not charge fines for juvenile materials), but each individual library in the Washington County is listed as totally fine free, which is not the case.

So it's a good jumping off point, but take it with a grain of salt!

Elena Gleason | Readers' Advisory Librarian | Pronouns: she/her
City of Hillsboro, Oregon | Hillsboro Public Library
phone 503-615-6500 | email Elena.Gleason at hillsboro-oregon.gov<mailto:Elena.Gleason at hillsboro-oregon.gov>
www.Hillsboro-Oregon.gov/Library<http://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library> | Follow us on Twitter @HillsboroLib<https://twitter.com/HillsboroLib> and Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/HillsboroPublicLibrary>
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS)  http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>
My work week is Sunday through Thursday