[Libs-Or] Job announcement: Electronic Resources Librarian at Reed College (Portland, Oregon)

Angie Beiriger beiriger at reed.edu
Tue Mar 12 09:20:04 PDT 2019

Please excuse cross-postings…

Reed College seeks an innovative, forward-thinking, and service-oriented
librarian to provide leadership in the management and evaluation of
electronic resources. We are looking for candidates who are passionate
about providing excellent resources and services to an active community
of undergraduate scholars, faculty, and staff. Review of applications
will begin on Monday, March 18, 2019 and continue until the position is
filled.

For more information, please
visit:<https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/72108.>https://jobs.reed.edu/positions/electronic-resources-librarian.html.

If you are considering applying, but want to hear more about the
position first, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!

Angie Beiriger

--
Angie Beiriger
Humanities and Digital Scholarship Librarian
beiriger at reed.edu