[Libs-Or] Magazine binders

Lori Van Deman LoriV at wccls.org
Tue Mar 12 09:39:23 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Cedar Mill Library has a couple hundred magazine binders to give away (see attachment for example). There is some variation in styles (some hardbacked, some softbacked, mostly red but some blue…). Any takers?

If you’re in the Portland area we can arrange pickup or I could potentially deliver them. Outside the Portland area the receiving library would need to be responsible for pickup.

Feel free to contact me off list if you can use them.

Lori Van Deman
Head of Technical Services
Cedar Mill & Bethany Community Libraries
12505 NW Cornell Rd., #13
Portland, OR 97229
loriv at wccls.org<mailto:loriv at wccls.org>
503-644-0043 ext. 127