[Libs-Or] Invite: The Librarian's Guide to Homelessness, Training @ Salem Public Library, Friday, May 24 9am-3:30pm

Ashley Folgate AFolgate at cityofsalem.net
Fri May 10 16:21:47 PDT 2019

Hello all - The Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service is pleased to host Ryan Dowd on Friday, May 24th from 9am-3:30pm. This all-day training is a part of Dowd's course The Librarian's Guide to Homelessness.  We have about 60 spots left in the auditorium to open up for colleagues around the state. The training is free. Find the registration page here<http://www.eventkeeper.com/code/ekform.cfm?curOrg=SALEMOR&curName=2019/05/24_Ryan_Dowd_Training>.

Salem Public Library Foundation will be providing some snacks and beverages. Lunch is BYO and scheduled for 12pm. Here is a walking map<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jXlROToFVvUs_NjVgMQG5kzV3Hum9FM6&usp=sharing> in case you aren't familiar with downtown Salem. We also will have a large meeting room set up for those who want to pack their own. Finally, parking for the day will be free in the library garage.

Any questions? Please let us know! Want to learn more about  Dowd's work? Visit his website www.homelesslibrary.com<http://www.homelesslibrary.com>. Best, Ashley

Ashley Folgate, MLIS
Senior Librarian - Operation Bookshelf Program Coordinator
City of Salem | Salem Public Library
585 Liberty St SE, Salem, OR 97301
afolgate at cityofsalem.net | 503-588-6089
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/spl.oregon/> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/spl.oregon/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://www.pinterest.com/sploregon/> | www.salemlibrary.org<http://www.salemlibrary.org>