[Libs-Or] Invite: The Librarian's Guide to Homelessness, Training @ Salem Public Library, Friday, May 24 9am-3:30pm

Penelope Hummel penny at pennyhummel.com
Fri May 10 16:27:18 PDT 2019

Wow, what a great opportunity!  I work with libraries all over the state and supporting patrons experiencing homelessness is an issue that I hear about pretty much….everywhere I work.  I was impressed with Ryan Dowd’s presentations at OLA a couple of weeks ago and would really recommend this (free!) training.  Thank you to CCRLS for opening the doors for others to attend.

Penny Hummel

Penny Hummel Consulting

penny at pennyhummel.com

503.890.0494