[Libs-Or] Street Books party at City Hall: Thursday, May 23rd 5:30-7pm

Nancy Hoover nancybhoover at gmail.com
Wed May 15 07:42:35 PDT 2019

Hello everyone!

Please join us as we celebrate the beginning of our 9th summer bringing
books, glasses, conversation and community to folks living outside and on
the margins in Portland.

Bring a book you would like to see on Portland's Street Library and plan to
read a favorite section during our open mic.  We'll have food and drink and
the magical book divinator.  Plus, Commissioner Eudaly will read a
proclamation declaring May 23rd Street Books day.

   - Thursday, May 23rd
   - 5:30-7 pm
   - The Atrium at City Hall, 1221 SW 4th Ave.

Attached find a flyer for the event--please share widely.

Many thanks and see you soon,
Nancy Hoover and the entire Street Books team