[Libs-Or] Oregon Community Foundation Seeks Grant Applications from Libraries Deadline July 15th

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Tue May 14 16:02:16 PDT 2019

Hello library-land,

The Oregon Community Foundation has a Library Innovation Fund they are currently seeking applicants for. You can apply for grants through the Community Grant Program linked  in the e-mail below. Attached is a list of awards given to libraries from 2013-2017 in case you need ideas. Oregon Community Foundation Program Officer Michael Achterman presented at OLA in April. The Foundation would like to see more libraries apply to this fund, so please consider this opportunity - Michael is happy to talk to any library interested in a potential project if you've got one for the next grant cycle of July 15th.  His contact information is below. This is an ongoing fund, so may also be good to consider for future reference.

Best,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant