[Libs-Or] REFORMA Oregon Chapter meeting @ Albany Public Library

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Mon May 20 14:48:09 PDT 2019

Hi everyone! ¡Hola a todxs!

Next REFORMA Oregon Chapter meeting!
On Saturday, June 1, from 10 to 4, join us at the Albany Public Library, 2450 14th Ave SE, Albany, Oregon, for our quarterly meeting.
Madeline Peña, president of National REFORMA, and Abby Morales, co-chair of REFORMA National Conference Coordinating Committee, will be attending our meeting!
Please, for more information visit: http://reformaoregon.weebly.com/meetings--events.html
Everybody is welcome, members or not members, anybody working or interested in working with our Latinx/Spanish speaking community.

Martín Blasco
Outreach Librarian
Washington County Cooperative Library Services | 503-846-3210
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.com/bibliotecaswccls<http://www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls>
Pronouns: he/him/his

Currently reading: Is This How You See Me? by Jaime Hernandez.
[cid:image003.png at 01D50F1B.0A6D5A50]