[Libs-Or] Love to meet you at ALA!

Every Library everylibrary at gmail.com
Wed May 22 05:30:32 PDT 2019

I’d love to have the opportunity to meet you during our fundraiser at ALA
in Washington DC. We also have a fantastic team of staff, interns, and
volunteers who'd also love to meet fellow librarians like you. We're also
launching some very exciting new tools and resources for libraries that are
free for librarians who need help building support for funding their
libraries. That's why I'm inviting you to come to our fundraiser at the ALA
Annual Conference in Washington DC where all proceeds will go to support
local libraries across the United States.

Save money by purchasing tickets before June 1st for just $25 here -
action.everylibrary.org/ala19
This year, we'll be hosting our event at Buffalo Billiards, just a short
distance from the Convention Center. This fun space offers billiards,
skeeball, shuffleboard, ping ping, darts and much more. Your ticket
includes access to everything that Buffalo Billiards has to offer and an
open bar with beer, wine, and well. Plus, don't forget about those
opportunities to meet with and connect with some of your favorite friends
and colleagues and meet new people.

Get the best deal by purchasing your tickets for just $25 before June 1st!
After that, tickets will be $35 until the day of the event and then $45 at
the door if we don't sell out *(but we usually sell out)*. If you'd like to
support libraries throughout 2019 and into 2020, we are also offering
tickets to anyone who starts a $5 per month donation here (
action.everylibrary.org/monthly_donation_ticket). So get your tickets early
and join us for this fun event!