[Libs-Or] Grats to our new OLA officers!

OLA Past President olapastpresident at olaweb.org
Wed May 22 14:44:53 PDT 2019

** Please forgive cross-postings **

Congratulations to our newly-elected Oregon Library Association Executive
Board officers!

   - Vice-President/President-Elect: Kate Lasky
   - Treasurer: Lori Wamsley
   - Secretary: Laura Baca
   - ALA Council Representative: Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney

The new officers will begin their terms in September.

On behalf of OLA, I sincerely thank all of the individuals who ran for
office this cycle: Laura Baca, Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney, Graham Fox, Laura
Kimberly, Kate Lasky, Karen Muller, Suzanne Sager, Sonja Somerville, and
Lori Wamsley. Thank you as well to the the many more folks who are running
for office in one of OLA's many divisions and round tables or volunteering
for its committees. You truly are the engine that keeps OLA going!

Cheers!
Buzzy Nielsen
Immediate Past President, 2018-19