[Libs-Or] city information apps

Leah Griffith leah.griffith at newbergoregon.gov
Thu May 23 11:52:30 PDT 2019

Newberg is just working on setting one up called  SeeClickFix by Cartegraph.   It’s being led by Public Works for those potholes, but it will be for the whole city, including the library.   We’re just setting it up, so I don’t know how it really works.     https://seeclickfix.com/

Leah
Leah M. Griffith,  Director
Newberg Public Library
503.537.1256      cell 971.281.1874