[Libs-Or] Microfiche up for grabs

Emily O'Neal emilyo at dpls.lib.or.us
Fri Nov 15 09:34:00 PST 2019

Hi all,
Our library is working on reducing our microfiche collection and instead of sending these immediately to the bin, we thought we'd see if anyone had an archival or local history collection that would like these fiche.

Below is the list of titles and date ranges we intend to withdraw.

Please let me know if you have a use for any or all of these and we'd be happy to coordinate getting them to you.

Thanks for considering!
Emily

Armiger' News                  v1n1-v15n2
Atlantic Monthly              1940-1981
Fortune                                1960-1984
Harpers                                1939-1981
Heraldic Register of America       v1-v6
Life                                         1978-1982
Magazine Index                 1997-1994
Newsweek                         1960-1991
Oregon Historical Quarterly Index            1900-1939
Oregon Census (film)      1850-1920
Oregon Census (film)      1930
Oregon Census (fiche)   1980
Patent Classification Definitions
Patentee/Assignee Index
Popular Mechanics          1902-1965;1979-1981
Psychology Today            1970-1981
Scientific American          1960-1981
Sports Illustrated              1970-1981
Time                                      1936-1991
US Documents (misc.)    dept of agriculture, EPA, NASA, dept of interior (includes NPS)

Emily O'Neal, M.L.S.
Technical Services Manager
Deschutes Public Library
(541) 617-7061