[Libs-Or] Position announcement

Bubar, Laurie Laurie.Bubar at milton-freewater-or.gov
Fri Sep 13 10:12:50 PDT 2019

Good Morning.

The City of Milton-Freewater currently has an opening available for a Library director.  I have this positon listed on the city's website www.mfcity.com<http://www.mfcity.com>  with all applicable job description, position announcement, supplemental questionnaire and application.  I was advised to reach out to you to see about utilizing your service to post this job opening.  I am not sure what information you would need from me, or if there would be any cost associated with listing the opening with you.  If you could please respond back to me so that I can move forward with this listing I would appreciate it.

Laurie M. Bubar
Human Resources Officer
City of Milton-Freewater
Phone: (541) 938-8243