[Libs-Or] Seeking ACRL 2020 Excellence in Academic Libraries Award Nominations

Middleton, Cheryl Ann cheryl.middleton at oregonstate.edu
Thu Sep 12 16:12:15 PDT 2019

Are you a member of an Academic Library?

Do you want to acknowledge the excellent work that you and your colleagues do on behalf of your student and scholar community?

If you answered yes to both of these questions you might want to nominate your library for the 2020 ACRL Excellence in Libraries Award.   We have 3 library categories we award for:  Community College, College and University.

Not only will the winning libraries gain recognition and esteem for perpetuity; but each winner will also receive $3,000, from our generous sponsor GOBI Solutions/EBSCO and a visit from an ACRL officer for an on-campus awards ceremony.

Everything you need to know about the award and putting together a nomination packet is available at the following web page:  http://www.ala.org/acrl/awards/achievementawards/excellenceacademic

Questions – contact the committee chair Cheryl Middleton at  Cheryl.Middleton at oregonstate.edu or the co-chair Lauren Pressley Pressley at uw.edu

Award nomination submissions are on due on December 6, 2019

Sincerely,

The 2020 ACRL Award for Excellence in Libraries Committee

Cheryl Middleton,
Associate University Librarian Research & Scholarly Communication
Oregon State University Libraries & Press
121 The Valley Library
Corvallis, OR 97330-4501
Ph:  541-737-8527
Email:Cheryl.Middleton at oregonstate.edu
OSU Libraries: Innovation, Heart & Ideas