[Libs-Or] Book cart sought

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Mon Sep 16 11:45:17 PDT 2019

Hi folks,

This is maybe a long shot, but one of the Recreation Leaders at our afterschool program at the Community Center is setting up a mobile library for their homework corner and is looking for a used book cart. We've checked through our storerooms here at the library, but as you know, book carts are incredibly sought after and we don't seem to have anything that we can let her have.

We're wondering if anyone has a cart or portable bookshelf that might be surplused? It would not need to be in great shape, just in good enough shape to wheel in and out of a storage closet.

Let me know if you have anything hanging around in your storeroom that might fit the bill!

[dwsquare2]

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney
LIBRARY DIRECTOR
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101 Ste 201  |  Lincoln City, OR
P: 541.996-1251
E: kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org  | W: driftwoodlib.org