[Libs-Or] Helping patrons without internet access (or the million dollar question)

Rachael Short rachaels at multcolib.org
Wed Apr 8 15:59:30 PDT 2020

This does not exactly answer how to get print materials, and it mostly
applies to the metro area, but the Digital Inclusion Network
<https://www.portlandoregon.gov/DEAP> is maintaining a list of Internet
connectivity and technology supports during COVID-19 response
<http://www.portlandoregon.gov/oct/article/757378>.

(I'm not a part of this effort, this was shared on my library's intranet.)

*Rachael Short*

Librarian

Multnomah County Library

Central Library