[Libs-Or] Helping patrons without internet access (or the million dollar question)

Matthew Baiocchi mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org
Wed Apr 8 17:07:01 PDT 2020

Driftwood Library has also started using the library van as a mobile hotspot (via a hotspot, natch). Today is the first day, fingers crossed it goes well!

Matthew Baiocchi
REFERENCE LIBRARIAN
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101  |  PO Box 50  |  Lincoln City, OR
P: 541.557.1116  |  E: mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org<mailto:mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org>
W: Driftwoodlib.org | W: LincolnCity.org