[Libs-Or] Sneeze guard shields

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 13:39:15 PDT 2020

The local McDonald’s is passing food out the window using a serving tray. I
was wondering if incorporating something like that with a sneeze guard
might be a concept to incorporate. I do think sneeze guards are needed at
libraries. A good idea coming out of this pandemic that we maybe should
have used for a long time. We don’t like too much separation from the
public because it feels less friendly but it does seem completely
reasonable at public service desks now and into the future.

--
*Diedre Conkling*
*diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

“If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude.”―Maya Angelou