[Libs-Or] Sneeze guard shields

Amy Hutchinson amyh at lakecountylibrary.org
Mon Apr 20 13:30:22 PDT 2020

Hi, everyone,

We are currently working through what a safe, limited service model could look like with buildings open to the public. One thing we're pretty sure we're going to need is something like this. Has anyone shopped for said things? What have you learned? What features are important? What size of hole? After looking at options what did you decide on? Any and all wisdom welcome.
[cid:image001.png at 01D61717.D0E95E90]
This one came from https://www.shoppopdisplays.com/12884/portable-clear-acrylic-u-shape-sneeze-guard-with-access-hole-ships-flat-355h-x-304w-x-1175d.html, and is used only to show you the kind of thing I'm talking about.

Thanks,
Amy

Amy C. Hutchinson, Library Director
Lake County Library District