[Libs-Or] Correction to the 2020 ACRL-Oregon Award for Excellence Winners

Marci Jenkins Marci.Jenkins at mcminnvilleoregon.gov
Wed Aug 26 16:25:35 PDT 2020

Thank you Candise for the updated announcement and thanks all ACRL-Oregon for this great honor!

I would like to congratulate our colleagues Laurie Bridges, Diana Park and Tiah Edmunson-Morton for the outstanding project as well! Such an honor to be recognized along with them on an effort of this magnitude!

Thanks again ACRL-OR for this award, it means a lot for all of us involved in Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Antiracism initiatives to be cherished and acknowledged for our efforts. Thanks Elaine Hirsh and all OLA Board for opening this door and embracing this cause!

Marci Ramiro-Jenkins
Reference Librarian/Latino Community Liaison
Oregon Library Association EDI Anti-Racism Committee Chair
503-435-5568
[librarybanner]
“Listening to justified anger from the oppressed even when it triggers fragility in yourself.
Is just as important as the vote you cast. Sit with that discomfort. It’s growth”- Red Horn Woman