[Libs-Or] Library Advocacy and Funding Conference Sessions

Every Library everylibrary at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 10:34:25 PDT 2020

If you haven't taken a recent look at our lineup of speakers for the
Library Advocacy and Funding Conference (Sept 14-16), you might have missed
that we've added a lot more sessions in the last 10 days. You can see them
at - https://www.lafcon.org/sessions

We also decided to offer our premium webinars to attendees. We typically
offer these premium webinars-on-demand at a rate of $25 each outside of
this conference. But these five webinars (a $125 value) will be offered as
a bonus to all attendees. Those webinars can be found here -
everylibraryinstitute.org/webinars_on_demand

All of these Library Advocacy and Funding Conference (LAFCON) sessions are
pre-recorded and concurrently available throughout the three days of the
conference. That means that you can watch any session at any time on your
own schedule. If you prefer to watch the conference sessions at noon or at
midnight, that’s up to you.

And don't forget that 25% of all registrations go to support your state
library associations!

Register today - https://www.lafcon.org/register