[Libs-Or] Looking for a book

Jennifer Belle jbelle at g.emporia.edu
Tue Dec 8 03:15:41 PST 2020

Hello Ellen,

I have a nephew who is twice gifted and has autism. Always on the hunt for
good resources to send him (he's 15 and an avid reader) I discovered this
website last year. It has such a wealth of resources for both autism and
behavior regulation and many of their books and tools are aimed at
educators. I had a great experience with them.

https://nationalautismresources.com/

I am a huge Amazon user and I believe some of these books are also on
Amazon, but I'm not sure.

Hope this helps you or someone else who reads this post.

Sincerely,
Jennifer