[Libs-Or] Looking for a book

Bryce Kozla brycekozla.wccls at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 14:54:27 PST 2020

Hi Ellen!
It's not a book, but I'd like to share the resource ADDitude magazine.
They've got a school resources page and they often discuss ADHD and autism
in tandem, since this dual diagnosis is common:
https://www.additudemag.com/category/parenting-adhd-kids/school-learning/

I also love the Youtube channel "How to ADHD". It's an adult with ADHD
sharing tips and advice from tackling time management to dealing with
grief: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-nPM1_kSZf91ZGkcgy_95Q

Bryce