[Libs-Or] PBS Books 2021 Programming Webinar: Thursday, December 10 at 12pm ET | 9am PT

Heather-Marie Montilla hmontilla at pbsbooks.org
Tue Dec 8 10:53:15 PST 2020

Dear Library Partner,
The future is uncertain. Yet, you can count on PBS Books to be a trusted
partner to libraries, school libraries. and arts and cultural
organizations.

We've listened to your needs and we've developed programs to share with you
and your communities over the next several months--it's our big 2021 reveal
and we want you to be part of it!

Join us on Thursday, December 10 at 12pm ET | 9am PT to learn more.  Please
register for this webinar below:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Zsglvs_BS5u94UaWT2HtWA
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar. Space is limited so please rsvp asap.

Please feel free to email or call me if you have any questions.
Best,
Heather-Marie

--
Heather-Marie Montilla