[Libs-Or] A response to critics of my post about "American Dirt"

Bryce Kozla brycekozla.wccls at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 11:08:47 PST 2020

"Librarians should oppose efforts to silence anyone’s voice."
Interesting to include this line, irony-free, in a separate email that
detaches itself from the thread that it's referencing.

Thank you so much, Marci, for sharing your response. I hope library staff
around Oregon take what you've said under consideration.